ABOUT CAROLINA PALMS
- [Keeping track of the availability of the staff.
- [Scheduling and assigning PPM tasks with timely reminders to the crew.
- [Complications with reporting as data was not in real time.
- [Maintenance approach was more reactive than proactive.
- [Keeping record of all work orders to help crew members with timely reminders to service those assets in the future.
- \Manage their staff availability and scheduling.
- \Manage work orders and PPMs effectively.
- \Have easy access to all data, anytime and anywhere.
- \Generate detailed reports.
- \Keep a proper record of who is responsible for each action.
How did Aladdin
- \Organize their work orders
- \Maintain PPM requests
- \Keep detailed records of work completed
- \Generate accurate reports
Return on investment
Earlier, tenants were allowed only one visit per week to community swimming pools for 6 hours. With increased control of the work orders, tenants are now allowed 2 times per week, for 3 hours each.
Another new initiation is the scheduled cleaning of AC filters for all the villas, for every three months. This helps to avoid untimely breakdown leading to huge repair and replacement costs.
increase in productivity
decrease in costs
increase number of users
Visit our website for more information.